Tuesday, October 22, 2013

“Every woman has the exact love life she wants”

The Single Woman's 30-Day Blogging Challenge: Day 6 

 

Sound off on the quote “Every woman has the exact love life she wants”

 

Uh, no. Um, hello, I'm blogging to complete a Single Woman's challenge. Although I'm content (for now), this is not my destiny.  As of right now, I don't have the love life that I want.
Furthermore, there are MANY other women who are not experiencing the love life they want either. For instance, I previously discussed women staying in relationships that they knew were toxic only because they do not want to be alone. There are women who are settling for less because they feel that's the best they can do for themselves. That doesn't mean it's what they want; hell, it's probably opposite of what they want.

So, no. Every woman DOES NOT HAVE the exact love life she wants.

No comments: