Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Being single was really awesome when....

The Single Woman's 30-Day Blogging Challenge: Day 3

Yes, being single can be a good thing. Being single is most awesome when I am go out on dates. It's a wonderful feeling to have as I sit across from a cutie at dinner or they're providing thoughtful conversation during hour-long phone chats. Another perk of dating is an instant self-esteem boost as these potential mates sing my praises; from the moment they meet me, they're telling me how my beauty, and maybe even my booty, attracted them. From there, it's my personality that they're raving on as they get to know me. Also, I enjoy having someone else treat me to a good time. This is the one time where I don't have to be INDEPENDENT.

 

No, it doesn't always work out (clearly, since I'm writing this single woman post), but I have a good time trying to find The One. As I continue on this quest to find my Mr. Right, I will continue to enjoy this aspect of the single life. 

 Single Life

2 comments:

FullnessofLife said...

That's what I liked the least when I was single-the getting to know you phase :P

BKsFinest1920 said...

It's definitely not the "getting to know you" phase that I like, it's the being treated like a princess, or I guess queen, that I really like. They're all putting their best foot forward and willing to spend an unlimited amount on whatever that I like. Also, I like the newness.