Monday, September 9, 2013

15 Random Things About Me

Just because. Leggo....

1. I live in the Bed Stuy area of Brooklyn. The name alone scares me since Chris Rock referred to it as "Do or die Bed Stuy" on his TV show, "Everybody Hates Chris." However, my street is nice (and pretty). 

2. Social media junkie. It's currently getting in the way of me finishing a project. 

3. I am the second oldest of 5, 4 girls and 1 boy. I love them dearly. 

4. I hate laundromats. Traumatized as a kid from sitting and waiting with complete strangers while watching clothes go around and around. Purposeless. 

5. I like washing dishes and can't stand when people don't do a great job themselves. 

6. I grew up in the projects. Started from the bottom, now I'm here!

7. I get bored with things quickly. Change is my friend. 

8. I LOVE Chick-Fil-A. I order the same thing every time - Number 1 with a small cookies and cream milkshake with no cherry. ( I don't like the idea of a cherry, that someone's hand has been all over floating undone thing I'm drinking. 

9. I can fit in in just about any situation or group or race of people. Credit goes to me being the only black person in my classes in school. 

10. I'm open minded. I'll try anything, (well, almost anything) once. I try not to judge others for their choices. 

11. Shoes are the hardest accessory for me to shop for. Why? Because I wear a size 11. And it has to be a specific type of size 11 for these feet to fit. I'm not an 11w, but not necessarily an 11m either. If I could, I'd design my own shoes for big footed women. Shame on shoe designers for thinking all women's feet are the same. 

12.  I'm a germaphobe. I don't eat everyone's cooking. I pay attention to see if you regularly wash your hands. (Many people don't, especially after getting off the nasty subway.) Im not a fan of people who constsntly touch their pets while cooking. (Everytine you touch your pet, you shoukd wash your hands). I hate when people double dip with food. I actually hate having buffet style dinners. I'd rather just order my own plate of food. 

13. My sleep pattern is jacked. I go to bed around 1am and wake up around 4:45am. I then get back to sleep around 6 or 6:30am. I get an hour or two of more sleep at that point. 

14. When I was younger, I wanted to be a cosmetologist. I loved to do hair. Still do. I even looked into a school while I was in college. 

15. My first major in college was Accounting. I failed my first Accounting class 3x. I even had to pay out of state tuition fees for that class and still failed. I didn't fail because I wasn't capable. I failed because I was depressed, seriously, and had no focus. (That's a later post.)

1 comment:

MDCoone said...

... So, where are the remaining 4 facts?