Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Baby Daddy

Now that I'm working at the high school, I have the same thought as I leave to go home every day. I can't believe that two of my male students are fathers. Yes, I know that almost anybody can reproduce, but these two should not have been given that opportunity.

The first student had his baby in middle school. He's now in 10th grade. He sleeps, does nothing and curses like a sailor. (How old is that saying? It's the best one I could come up with. LOL!) He doesn't work hard. Hell, he doesn't work. He's raising a child. Hard work should be in his vocabulary if not his favorite term to use. IMO

The second student loves to be a clown. That's not the problem. The problem is that he farts on purpose just to get a rise out of his classmates. This kid is raising a child. If the child could know better, do you think he would be proud of his papa?

Ugh. Judgmental, I know. I just can't get over the fact that those children are going to raise our next generation. The issues that these children will experience because they;re being raised by children. They won't all be statistics, but many will.


No comments: