Friday, April 18, 2014

This Is So HILARIOUS.....To Me

Have you ever just cracked up for no good reason at all? Have you just continued laughing, with each laugh causing the next to the point that you have tears in your eyes? I definitely have. And I did today. 

Let me set the scene for you. I walked out of my bedroom into the kitchen. As I walked past the kitchen table, I saw this: 


I started laughing so hard that I ended up crying! You're probably saying, "That's just two pickles in a jar. Why on earth does she find that funny?" Well, 1. Laughter is good for the soul, and 2. I recently caught Marlon Wayans on "The Breakfast Club" radio show a few days ago.

Do you get it yet? No? Let me continue. 

He was talking about his brothers and their time on their show, In Loving Color. 

Do you get it yet? No? I'll continue. 

Do you not remember the character, Anton Jackson, the homeless guy who Damon Wayans made famous? Remember his makeshift bathroom? 

Now you get it, right? Nah? Geez. 

Just watch the video below. 


By the way, his "apartment" was the size of mine in New York. Haha. 

No comments: