Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sunshine Award

I'm baaaaack! I had to take a pause for the cause.

Recently, I was nominated for a Sunshine Award by the wonderful Sophia of the blog TwentyFiveSeasons. Please visit her blog. She has interesting posts on site on life, love, children, health, and more.

Because I was nominated, there are some rules that I must follow, which are as follows:
1. Acknoledge your nominator.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
4. List 11 bloggers you think deserve to be nominated and recognized. - Unfortunately, I'm new to this and am not familiar with others' blogs. 
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.



11 Random Facts:
I love God.
I moved from the smallest, country town in America to the biggest city (New York). Can we say culture shock?
I love salads. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everyday.
I am the second of five children.
I love to read, mostly romance.
I’ve only just discovered what I want to do with my life at 33 years old.
I am 33 years old.
I don’t like to shop, but I LOVE fashion.
I am shy, yet I tend to intimidate many.
My mom is my she-ro. She epitomizes strength and perseverance.
I want to leave my mark on this world in the biggest way possible. 
___________________


1.    What inspires you to blog? – Life. Issues. Disparities. Current events. Mood.
2.    Does your family like to be featured in your posts? - I’ve never asked them. Now that I think about it, maybe I will feature them.
3.    What is the meaning behind your blog name? - I think I want to change it, but right now it is “Cute, Curvy, and Uncensored.” I start it with cute and curvy, not only because I am, but because I originally wanted it to be a fashion blog. However, when I began writing, I headed into another direction. Specifically speaking, I began writing about all things important to me or that struck my fancy.
4.    What is your favorite show? It can be net or TV based. - My favorite TV show is a throwback. The Cosby Show. This show shaped my thoughts on how life should be. From growing up, to going to college, to having a family of my own, I thought this was how life was with many laughs shared in between. My second favorite show is Girlfriends.
5.    Do you have any strange abilities? - Uh, no. LOL.
6.    Are you a planner or fly by the seat of your pants type of person? - Both. I try to plan but end up flying by the seat of my pants. Procrastination is my middle name, unfortunately.
7.    What's was your last Facebook status? - Hehe. My last status reads, “Two words: Morris. Chestnut" I just saw The Best Man Holiday. Nuff said.
8.    What public figure would you like to interview for your blog? Why? - Demetria Lucas of abelleinbk.com. I am really feeling her right now. She’s a blogger, author, is about to have her new reality show debut on Bravo soon, and is living the life she wants as she pleases. I would like to interview her to get pointers on how to get myself there.
9.    Where would you like to go for next vacation? - Jamaica. I just want to chill on the beach with no worries except how much darker I’m going to become.
10.  Are you an Android or an Apple? - I have no preference between the two, but I have an iPhone, but owned a Droid before that and probably will afterwards.
11. Is the glass half empty or half full? - Right now the glass is half empty. I have a few things

going on in my life that are causing that outlook. However, soon it will be half full.

No comments: